Old 22-07-2005, 03:11 PM
Roy

Update on the Charlies Choice..........Vendor wanted to see it, so
since i had it pulled out and replaced it with another lily (Helvola)
I carried it to the nursery when they called and said the vendor was
there.. He said he has had quite a few Charlies Choice do the same
thing this year for some reason or other, and told me to just trash
it, and go pick out any other lily.......

Since the crown had lots of very tiny new growth, I told him I would
like to see if this plant placed in aperfectly controlled water
conditions would have any better results, so we cut off a portion and
I carried it back home and placed it in a 20 gal tank with some
guppies with full specturm lighting.....I also carried home a Fabiola
(Pink Beauty) as a replacement for the Charlies Choice.

"The original frugal ponder"