Old 22-07-2005, 07:09 PM
///Owen\\\\\\

What do dragonfly larva look like???

I'm a worried man

"Lilly" wrote in message
oups.com...
Abut 3.5 to 4.0 inches SL. Not a big one, but not itty bitty either.

I had forgotten how big, and mean looking, those dragonfly larvae are.
Saw one in a pond the other day and it was only half grown. Mean pair
of chompers on those bugs.

The other two continue to ramble around the "lake", happily munching
their way through Summer Camp. It seems that they have enough to eat
without our intervention. In their glass house, they gobbled whatever I
offered, in the pond they could care less about what hits the surface.
Oh they'll check it out, maybe snack a little but it's different.

I can't wait to see how they look when they come back in. And the
tropicals I put out there should be extra nice looking too (Cherry
Barbs and Pearl Gourami).