Old 23-07-2005, 12:41 AM
Carl Rosner

You can try placing some small paper souffle cups filled with fresh ground pepper. Or as some trainers do, they use a water pistol. Everytime the cat goes near the plant blast the cat with water.... :0)

Carl L. Rosner

Ante Busko wrote:
I have a boxwood at home and been growing it in a pot for about half a year and wanted to wait up until next spring or so to a nice pot. However, I've noticing the leaves on it disappearing. Wondered what was going on. Almost seemed it was 'losing its hair'. Then one day at home playing xbox, I looked outside on the patio and i saw , ahem, MY LOVELY cat up high next to the pot nibblin on the leaves. She was the culprit. Any pointers on what to do about this. I read somewhere that i should grow some catnip or something for the cat and that should deter it from my boxwood. What d'yall think.

Thanks again,
Ante
Huntington Beach, CA

Carl L. Rosner - near Atlantic City zone 6/7

www.carlrosner.com
http://www.yessy.com/arteacher3725
http://rosner.becanz.net

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++