Old 23-07-2005, 06:57 AM
Layne

Yes. When in doubt always blame the cat(s). A friend gave me a nice
Boston fern. The two kitties promptly pruned it down to nubs. Now I
have kitty grass and catnip to distract and occupy them.

Layne

On 22 Jul 2005 15:52:36 -0700, (Ante Busko)
wrote:

I have a boxwood at home and been growing it in a pot for about half a year and wanted to wait up until next spring or so to a nice pot. However, I've noticing the leaves on it disappearing. Wondered what was going on. Almost seemed it was 'losing its hair'. Then one day at home playing xbox, I looked outside on the patio and i saw , ahem, MY LOVELY cat up high next to the pot nibblin on the leaves. She was the culprit. Any pointers on what to do about this. I read somewhere that i should grow some catnip or something for the cat and that should deter it from my boxwood. What d'yall think.