Old 23-07-2005, 06:49 AM
Layne

Hi Mathew,

I bought the tomato plant as a seedling. I've had a chance to sample a
slice from another Japanese variety called Momotaro with a pinch of
salt. It was heaven! Now, if I can get *my* plant to fruit...some of
the other tomato varieties at the nursery I got this one from did and
have set fruit. The other 3x black plant there was in the same
condition as this one so maybe my problem might be culitvar specific
too.

Thanks,

Layne

On 22 Jul 2005 09:56:20 -0700, "Mathew in the Mountains"
wrote:

I've had that problem in the past. It was usually related to the
weather being too cool & wet.... If you're ANYWHERE in western North
America, that has been the trend this season. I'm not farmilliar with
the specific variety... Did you buy it as a seedling or start from
seed? What has your local weather been like?