Old 23-07-2005, 09:55 AM
JennyC

"jane" wrote in message
On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 19:26:50 +0200, "JennyC"
wrote:
~"Cat(h)" wrote in message
roups.com...
~ Thank you all!
~ I will leave my plants alone, only picking the young courgettes.
~ I am not sure what the variety I planted is, as I am a very clever girl
~ and threw out the empty seed packet...
~ But I am sure they'll be much nicer young anyway.
~ Cat(h)
~ The world swirls...
~
~Ummmmm a bit OT, but I have been given a huge courgette and need a
~recipe......for soup maybe ?
~Jenny
~
Marrow recipes
http://mr.marrow.tripod.com/marrow/eatit.htm

I rather like the page name that you can see in the task bar...

Soup:
http://www.recipes4all.co.uk/index.php/topic,87.0.html

Courgette recipes:
http://www.recipes4all.co.uk/index.php/topic,85.0.html

you can also search for courgette (or anything else!) on r4a. I tend
to lurk on allotments4all which is the sister site and also has
recipes.
jane

Right!!
Marrow and roasted garlic soup it is