Old 17-11-2002, 09:31 PM
Roger Van Loon

Default lisianthus

Victoria Clare wrote:

I notice Thompson and Morgan are offering plants of this in their '2003
preview' catalogue. I've liked these as cut flowers for a while, but can
find no info on growing them in the UK - they seem to be only grown as
commercial cut flowers.

Does anyone grow these, and what sort of conditions do they like?

Very difficult, never had any success with them, I would not choose
them again.
Even bought as grown plants, they immediately died on me.
Regards,
Roger.

--
Walk tall, walk straight, and look the world right into the eye.

You're welcome to visit my gardening page:
http://users.pandora.be/roger.van.loon/gardenp.htm