Old 18-11-2002, 10:04 AM
Nick Maclaren

Default Getting road of Mushrooms/Toadstools

In article ,
"Carl" writes:

| For Gods sake what is up with you guys? I came here for a sensible answer
| to a sensible question. I have a sense of humour, but you people are just
| pillocks . . .

Now, think laterally - there is another explanation. Just possibly,
perhaps, maybe, on the off chance, couldn't it be the case that
your question was NOT sensible?

A serious answer to your question is that 80% of such questions
are asked by trolls. You cannot kill a troll by responding
reasonably or by insulting them, but you can by laughing at them.
You were taken for a troll - if you aren't one, then reread the
replies if you want to understand why.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren,
Email:
Tel.: +44 1223 334761 Fax: +44 1223 334679