Old 18-11-2002, 09:09 PM
Tumbleweed

Default Removing algae from concrete path and slabs?

"cormaic" wrote in message
'Twas Sat, 16 Nov 2002 17:11:13 -0000, when "Tumbleweed"
enriched all our lives
with these worthy thoughts:

Any suggestions? Are there algae cleaners you can buy that are any

better?

We use a low-pressure steam cleaner to remove algae and
lichens from concrete. There's a pic of the machine in question in the
'Cleaning Gum' section of the Removing Stains page of my paving
website....

http://www.pavingexpert.com/stains.htm#gum

....it can be hired for larger jobs, or there's a company that
will come and do it all for you. :~)

Thanks, I might check out my local hire company. Or I wonder if one of those
wallpaper steamers might do the job?

--
Tumbleweed

Remove my socks before replying (but no email reply necessary to newsgroups)