Old 18-11-2002, 10:29 PM
Sean McCabe

Default Garden Kneelers

Mary wrote:

snip
Our garden isn't on a slope, it's on several levels as I said.

There are steps up and down and the path is narrow, to get to the raised
beds' paths you have to step up a foot and the same to the greenhouse (it
was the only possible situation for it). A narrow bridge over the pond does
lead to a slope but there are steps to the bridge, it really isn't a
suitable garden for a wheeled vehicle.

That's why we don't have a wheelbarrow ...

I was indirectly responding to another post that
stated that the user saw herself rocketing down
the slope...but to your point, Mary, you can pick
this thing up with one hand as it doesn't weigh
more than three or four pounds, so going up and down
stairs shouldn't pose any problem. I've got some
tendonitis in my knees, so I would never think
about using a kneeler again.

Sean