Old 18-11-2002, 11:24 PM
Warwick

Default Getting road of Mushrooms/Toadstools

Begin , se
quote...

"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message
A serious answer to your question is that 80% of such questions
are asked by trolls. You cannot kill a troll by responding
reasonably or by insulting them, but you can by laughing at them.
You were taken for a troll - if you aren't one, then reread the
replies if you want to understand why.

Rubbish. And I am not a troll. I scanned this NG and then did a Google
Groups search for this question and got a poor response. I thought maybe
that someone on here may be able to help, but it looks like I was condenmed
from the start. Is this really a group in which posters just take the ****
out of each other? I was hoping and believed I would find someone with a
bit of knowledge on here. If I was taken for a troll then there is an awful
lot of paranoia on here . . .

80 lines of text I wrote last night and you didn't respond to it in any
way.

Warwick