Old 19-11-2002, 01:36 AM
Hussein M.

Default child friendly climbers

On Sun, 17 Nov 2002 12:41:33 -0000, "ellio" wrote:

hi all

one of our kitchen windows looks directly at next doors wall, approx 2m gap,
what I'd like to do is attach trellis to that wall (I have permission) for
some sort of climbing plant.

I already sent you a message mentioning two potential plants:
Aconitum hemsleyanum - a twining perennial with glossy violet flowers.
Codonopsis clematidea - beautiful twining herbaceous with mauvy bells.

I went shopping on the net the other night and decided I wouldn't mind
these for myself. I bought two pkts of seeds of each instead of just
the one with you in mind.

Listen, if I met you in a pub I would in alll likelihood buy you a
drink and, believe me the cost is the same - so if you would like to
email me (leave out the "z"), I can send the pkts to
you.

Here are some pix
http://www.rukun.plus.com/francescou...emsleyanum.jpg
http://www.rukun.plus.com/francescou...clematidea.jpg