Old 23-07-2005, 05:17 PM
Phil L

Broadback wrote:
:: Is anyone else getting loads of absolute rubbish postings here, or is it
:: only me? I would appreciate if someone could let me know so that I can
:: start looking into my news reader if I am alone in this.
:: TIA

No i's a sporge attack, just highlight the first message down from this one
and hold your finger on the delete key on your keyboard, with the other hand
click yes on the 'do you want to delete this message?', I've just deleted
the lot in abut 4.6 seconds, maybe 5.

:-p

--
If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs.