Old 23-07-2005, 11:38 PM
John Savage

"Rod Out back" writes:
Ya want to know what noise a frog makes going through the chipper?? Barely
a 'zztzing'...

Rod, that's all very interesting, but a more useful figure of merit for
the home chipper is its throughput (in kilograms per hour) when mulching
cane toads! :-)

I also note that chooks seem to be industrially deaf; one stood not 2 feet
from the mulcher this morning, while I am finding it very loud with
heavy-duty ear-mufffs on. Not this chook; had a bit of a peck, bit of a
scratch, bit more of a peck.

Obviously a French hen--and you've piqued its taste for frog's legs.

Now, as for the partridge ..... I mean, Indian mynah, I hope that none of
these treasures have accidently strayed into the gaping maw of your
whirling dervish?