Old 24-07-2005, 02:56 AM

Default [IBC] For Bradley Barlow

I am answering this here, since I am not familiar with the ins & outs of the
gallery.
I enjoyed the series on buttonwood from Martinique. Doesn't anyone in Europe
or elsewhere in the Eastern Hemisphere grow them?
I was wondering looking at the photos....do the leaves always remain so
big, or are they already reduced in size.* Smaller leaves would be another
improvement for these lovely bonsai.

Buttonwood leaves are on the large size, & look better on a larger specimen.
However, they can be reduced somewhat by frequent pinching. You just have to
keep at it.
Iris

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++