Old 24-07-2005, 03:01 PM
Doug Kanter

Based on a sighting here last week, woodchucks. I just ordered the Rodale
Gardener's Flame Thrower. Any chance you have these beasts where you live?
The bites were the size of maybe half a dime, in random spots.

Now that I think of it, has anyone every worked in an office where, if
someone buys a box of donuts or muffins, some asshole sneaks over and takes
half of a donut, or tears the top off a couple of muffins? They're like
woodchucks! Cripes....take the whole thing, or leave them alone. I'd like to
see the return of the pillory as a form of public punishment.

"Craig" wrote in message
ups.com...
I had some wonderful bell peppers and now they have holes in them.

What insext eats bell peppers

Craig