Old 24-07-2005, 11:07 AM
George

"~ janj JJsPond.us" wrote in message
On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 20:49:28 GMT, " George"
wrote:

"Derek Boughton" wrote in message

Hippo dung. You get Carol and her pet Baboon to crap in your pond. That
should do it

PLONK!

FYI, Derek Boughton didn't post that, you've just filtered a legit though
irregular ponding poster.... but than this thread was about filtration.

~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

No sweat off my back. I've seen so many flaming messages posted by either
Derek or someone pretending to be Derek that it was time to start adding
that alias to my fillfile. I said a while back that if this kind of crap
continues, I was going to do this. I've tried to make contributions to
this group, and if I am to continue to do so, I certainly am not going to
let anyone fill it up with useless drivel for me to waste my time and
bandwidth wading through.