Old 24-07-2005, 10:17 AM
Hazel

"Broadback" wrote in message
I am thinking of making a pond. I am thinking of a natural pond, no exotic
fish, I wouldn't mind a few minnows and sticklebacks. I would like it so
that birds can gain access for water. As there are plenty of frogs and
toads, as well as the odd newt in my garden I feel that it would soon be
occupied. Where can I get advice on this? I have tried Google, but all I
seem to get are sites selling liners, or Fishponds, Bristol! Also how
effective and long lasting are sun powered fountains? I realise they would
only work when the sun shines.
TIA
--

Google for " wildlife pond " . The results for that looked ok

Hazel