Old 24-07-2005, 11:50 AM
Janet Tweedy

In article , Kay
writes
In article , Broadback
writes
Is anyone else getting loads of absolute rubbish postings here, or is it
only me? I would appreciate if someone could let me know so that I can
start looking into my news reader if I am alone in this.
TIA

No, it's not your newsreader, it's the usual juvenilia. Someone
somewhere has said something sensible which has upset one of our fringe
posters who has responded in the interests of 'free speech'.

I emailed the OP Kay as they are now probably not wanting to go online!

Can we not find out where these posts come from and kill the author
(metaphorically speaking as I know your gentle sensibilities )

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph