Old 19-11-2002, 11:00 PM
Jane Ransom

Default using an angle-grinder to cut down live Leylandii

In article , Jon Green
writes
"dave @ stejonda" wrote:

Now, can anyone suggest what I might do to the things tonight to stop
them re-sprouting please - something which won't spread through the
soil.

A leylandii-hating cynic might think, "Hammer copper nails through the
trunks, wait for them to peg out, then chop 'em off at ground level."

Hello Jon
Long time no see !!!!!!!
--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.
but if you need to email me for any other reason,