Old 20-11-2002, 09:43 AM
MrMoosehead

Default Getting road of Mushrooms/Toadstools

Hussein M. muttered something incoherent along the
lines of:

On Tue, 19 Nov 2002 18:11:32 -0000, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

Mind you it might take a while for you to forgive being likened to a
hairy dwarfish creature from up Scandinavia way sent forth from the
Hall of The Mountain King.

Huh?

Trolls live under bridges ... and eat goats.

Nah - they live on Trollstigen in Norway.

It seems Trolls are different things to different people !

I couldn't resist a quick search and came up with this. I especially
like the paragraphs on 'Practical Advice'

Excellent trawling!
--
MrMoosehead | I'm just an away team member in a red shirt...
CBR600f MRO#28 BONY#4 | nice word: *** calender ***