Old 20-11-2002, 01:21 PM
Ken Riley

Default Getting road of Mushrooms/Toadstools

On Sun, 17 Nov 2002 12:19:41 -0000, "Carl" wrote:

Hi,

I have mushrooms or toadstools growing in my garden and want to get rid of
them. What is the best and most sucessful way/product to get rid of these.
I do not have pets.

Thanks,

Carl

I have them growing in my lawn from time to time. I deal with it by
pulling them up individually as soon as I see them, trying to get as
much of the root out as I can, but not disturbing the tops too much as
this is where the spores (seeds) are. They seem to appear very
suddenly but if I spend two or three days pulling them up they are
gone for months. It's one of those boring jobs but it works for me.

Joan in Bramhall (Cheshire)