Old 20-11-2002, 05:45 PM
Mike

Default Garden Lighting by Design

In article , Anne Jackson
writes

"Saw Anne Jackson's posting on the Gardening Newsgroup about serving at
H.M.S.Collingwood in her local paper. Made me look again in the Romford
Recorder to see if you were there. Yes!! Please send details, I was at
H.M.S.Collingwood from June 10th 1943"

Thanks Anne, another one who will now be meeting up with others he
served with during the war :-))

Cheers Mike! This was one of my "feeling old" days, and then I realised
that I was 9 months old when this man joined HMS Collingwood! ;-)

I was just coming up to my 7th Birthday !!

Mike

GREAT TRUTHS ABOUT GROWING OLD :
When you fall down, you wonder what else you can do while you're
down there.