Old 24-07-2005, 03:24 PM
Doug Kanter

"Travis" wrote in message
news:RcwEe.1305$9y3.398@trnddc06...
Pat Kiewicz wrote:
Travis said:

Does anyone have first hand experience with this company?

They were ok as far as I experienced. Rated slightly negative in
the plants by mail faq. The most common beef seems to be that they
are prone to make substitutions without informing the customer. But
what they send is generally healthy and ready to grow.

For user ratings on this and other companies, see:
http://davesgarden.com/gwd/

I have had bad results with companies other people have gushed over.
(That's why it always appropriate to suggest YMMV.) But any of the
top rated companies on the above site that I've dealt proved worthy.

Thank you.

If you're looking for some of the less common bulbs, take a look also at
www.whiteflowerfarm.com. I've had good luck with them over the years.