Old 24-07-2005, 04:53 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 10:07:31 GMT, " George" wrote:

No sweat off my back. I've seen so many flaming messages posted by either
Derek or someone pretending to be Derek that it was time to start adding
that alias to my fillfile.

That's what the trolls are hoping people will do, that's why they are
assuming regular ponder's IDs, so we'll killfile each other. You were one
of the ones I recently discovered I'd put in my file. I just thought you
might want to know who is legit. Course you may not be even seeing this, as
jjspond was being mugged the other day. :-( ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~