Old 24-07-2005, 05:32 PM
Totty

Janet Baraclough wrote:
The message .com
from "Totty" contains these words:

. Mine have had full sun for months and
still show no sign of "blueing". Flowers are still cream and pink and
the leaves and bracts although glaucus, I would still class as green.

Eh? afaik my cmp doesn't ever have cream and pink flowers, are you
sure you have the right plant?

Well the packet says Cerinthe major "Purpurascens", so I take it on
faith that the contents were as stated. Having Googled for images, I
would say that the flowers on my plants are a rather washed out version
of those of Cerinthe major. I'm off to Switzerland for three weeks on
Tuesday, so I'm hoping that by the time I return, they may have matured
into blueness.

--
Jo
Alicante