Old 25-07-2005, 05:18 AM
paghat

In article rBXEe.5524$dM3.4531@trnddc04, "Michelle"
wrote:

Hello. I am fairly new to the gardening scene and I am really enjoying
myself. However, I do not do well with bugs and other creepy crawlers. I
am noticing a lot of small frogs. Is there any type of repellent I can use
for hopping creatures?

Frogs tend to be numerous on their way to seasonal breeding ponds, then
disperse again very thinly over an extensive area; then baby frogs are
numerous upon emerging from the ponds, but will soon dwindle in numbers
from dispersal & predation. It's almost always temporary that they are
numerous. The worst I've seen it was when Western toads emerged from ponds
& lakes, wee toads about one-inch long migrating en masse on rainy
evening, so thick that peoples' lawns were totally covered. But three days
later you had to look hard to find even one.

-paghat the ratgirl
--
Get your Paghat the Ratgirl T-Shirt he
http://www.paghat.com/giftshop.html