Old 25-07-2005, 01:58 PM
Doug Kanter

"Michelle" wrote in message
news:rBXEe.5524$dM3.4531@trnddc04...
Hello. I am fairly new to the gardening scene and I am really enjoying
myself. However, I do not do well with bugs and other creepy crawlers. I
am noticing a lot of small frogs. Is there any type of repellent I can
use for hopping creatures?

Pesticides and herbicides will work nicely. Use as many as possible,
preferably on a daily basis, and you'll kill all the bugs in your garden,
thereby eliminating the food source for the frogs or toads or whatever you
have. Of course, you'll also have no bugs left to pollinate your vegetables,
so you might want to eliminate those from the garden plan. And, nobody will
be able to eat anything from your garden. But, you'll have no creepy little
animals left. They all spread rabies anyway.

Once you've established this regimen, be sure to check your health insurance
and make sure you've got long term care coverage.