Old 25-07-2005, 01:59 PM
Doug Kanter

"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message

"Michelle" wrote in message
news:rBXEe.5524$dM3.4531@trnddc04...
Hello. I am fairly new to the gardening scene and I am really enjoying
myself. However, I do not do well with bugs and other creepy crawlers.
am noticing a lot of small frogs. Is there any type of repellent I can

use
for hopping creatures?

--
Thank You.

Michelle

Frogs are harmless and under threat these days. I know that they are cold
and sticky and icky but you don't need to touch them. Leave them alone
and
they will leave you alone. Also they will assist by eating several sorts
of
bugs. If you can get past the bad press they have got in folklore frogs
can
be quite beautiful and interesting.

David

Some of them have beautiful eyes. And the best part is that they don't bark
all night like my neighbor's fuquing dog.