Old 25-07-2005, 01:21 PM
Charles the baby crusher Paisley

Reel Mckoi wrote:
Can anyone recommend a good reliable source for Sodium Thiosulfate? I will
not put my Charge Card info online so there must be a phone number I can
call. Thanks ;-)
--

Any good photography store will have a source.. it is a common photo
chemical, used for home developing. Kodak used to sell 16 oz brown