Old 25-07-2005, 04:42 PM
Reel Mckoi

"Charles the baby crusher Paisley" wrote in message
ups.com...

Reel Mckoi wrote:
Can anyone recommend a good reliable source for Sodium Thiosulfate? I
will
not put my Charge Card info online so there must be a phone number I can
call. Thanks ;-)
--

Any good photography store will have a source.. it is a common photo
chemical, used for home developing. Kodak used to sell 16 oz brown

Thanks! I Googled it and found a place I can call that has it for $17.70
per 10 pound pail. I think we'll call and order it from them. That should
last me a lifetime. I usually try and order from a place someone has had
some experience with.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
My Pond Page http://tinyurl.com/cuq5b