Old 25-07-2005, 04:57 PM
George

"Gareee©" wrote in message
"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message

That's what the trolls are hoping people will do, that's why they are
assuming regular ponder's IDs, so we'll killfile each other. You were
one
of the ones I recently discovered I'd put in my file. I just thought you
might want to know who is legit. Course you may not be even seeing this,
as
jjspond was being mugged the other day. :-( ~ jan

I've been adding anyone replying to the troll threads into my killfile.
People, don;t respomnd to them, because if I see a crossposted reply, I
don;t even bother to look at who it is, they just go in the killfile.

Exactly.