Old 25-07-2005, 06:35 PM
Reel Mckoi

"Charles the baby crusher Paisley" wrote in message
oups.com...
Chances are it will last your entire town your life time!

Save your silica gel desicant and dump it in the tub.... and keep the
tub in a dry location..

I'm sure it will. :-D However the other places had something like 4 lbs
for $15.00 - may as well get the 10 lbs for $17.00. I can always share it
with other ponders. It'll be kept in my air-conditioned house. It's so
humid here we keep the fishfood inside as well. You can't leave anything
outside here.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
My Pond Page http://tinyurl.com/cuq5b