Old 26-07-2005, 12:03 AM
Starlord

find "Mily Spore" it's what kills the groubs.

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Astronomy Net Online Gift Shop
http://www.cafepress.com/astronomy_net

"Jenny" wrote in message
I'm told it's time to put down some kind of grub poison. I've got Japanese
beetles all over my garden so I know they're lurking.

Unfortunately, the usually helpful expert at my locally-owned garden
center was away, so I could not get help in figuring out which of the many
products to use.

I read up on milky spore, and it does not look like a solution because my
neighbors aren't using it so I'll just get their grubs.

I have a big yard--about 10,000 sq feet, so all this stuff is expensive.
The lawn is a bit over a year old and has a lot of quack grass mixed in
with a fescue/rye grass/bluegrass mix, and fairly thick turf. I've been
mowing high and often.

I'm in the cold part of zone 5 in W. Mass.

What would be the best product to use? One time 24 hour Dylox? The
long-term solution from the same company whose name escapes me? Grubex?
Something else?

And is it indeed the time to apply?

Thanks for any light you can shed on this.