Old 26-07-2005, 02:54 AM
Reel Mckoi

"Elaine T" wrote in message
m...
Reel Mckoi wrote:
You haven't heard about the hackers who get that information on a rather
regular basis? I would rather take a few minutes and make a phone call.

I had forged checks written when my checking account and drivers license
number were taken from a check written at my local Best Buy. My
ex-husband had fradulent charges appear on his credit card after
telephoning a legitimate business with his credit card number. You pays
your money and takes your chances, online or not...

This is so very true. That's why I try and pay cash for everything I
purchase except for the big ticket items.

I just don't feel comfortable giving my card # to a place online I've never
done business with before. I hear so much about Internet rip-offs I'm a bit
paranoid.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
My Pond Page http://tinyurl.com/cuq5b