Old 26-07-2005, 04:28 AM
DrLith

Thanks, but it's more of an above ground fountain than an in-ground
one. I don't really want a rubber blanket because I want to make a
pretty mosaic at the bottom of the pool. I have an idea of how to do
it. I think my biggest obstacle is how to make it work properly and I
know pumps can be expensive. I'm excited about getting started, though.

That sounds like a massive, major undertaking that will cost you several
hundred dollars at least (have you priced decorative tile lately?), and
it could be several hundred dollars down the drain, literally, if you
don't design it properly. Surely there must be some books out there that
can give you the sort of guidance you need. Concrete and mortar are
real easy to mess up if you don't know what you're doing.