Old 26-07-2005, 06:34 AM
David

Hi PV,
Just to assure that you receive at least one response to your Q's:
Honestly, it would require tens of hours of time to respond properly
to your questions. And then, after that, the next person's response
would almost certainly be different.
They are good questions. However, I would recommend that you spend at
least a few weekends
1) Googleing in this fine NG, rec.ponds, using:
2) http://www.koiphen.com/forums/
3) http://www.awgs.org/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi
4) http://www.koivet.com/
These sites will answer your questions, many times over. But, IMHO,
you will never be content with the responses, unless you invest some
of your own time doing your own research. And trust me, you will
regret it later if you don't plan on spending some research time
upfront. JMO.
Wish you well, David

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 20:38:52 +0000, Pond Virgin
wrote:

As a complete novice to ponds any info on raised garden ponds would be
greatful.I have approx 7ftx6ft of ground to play with.
Q; How deep do I go into the ground.
Q;How high do I raise the pond.
Q;What type of set up will I need.
Q;Gold fish how many could I keep comfortably.
Q;Or how many if I were to go for koi instead.
Q;Final question how much do you think it would cost!