Old 23-11-2002, 03:13 AM
Carol Russell

Default celandine bulblets for swap

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...

"Charlie Pridham" wrote in message
I have spare celandine (ranunculus ficaria) to swap if anybody is
interested.

Art

You are not going to tell me people actualy want this in their gardens!

have long since given up trying to remove it but could wish I had a lot
less. Am I sitting on a fortune (now that realy would be easy money :~))

That was my reaction too. I wish I had just a penny for all the bulbs I've
removed ...

Mary
--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.

I don't know if people want it in their gardens or not, I should imagine
that those with a native planted woodland garden like mine might, I just
said that I've got some if anybody wants them and I find them very pretty.

Arthur, gardening in Kent