Old 26-07-2005, 04:27 PM
Doug Kanter

"G Henslee" wrote in message
Doug Kanter wrote:
"G Henslee" wrote in message

Doug Kanter wrote:

"Emerald" wrote in message
legroups.com...

Huh?

There is a person here using my name to post messages. He has problems
with some of the views I express here and in a few other newsgroups, so
he pops up every now and then and acts like an infant. Look at the
header on his messages and it should be easy to figure out who's who.

If it's so easy why don't you tell us? You mistakenly accused me
already, now who is it this time, ya dumbass?

B'sides who in the hell would want to publically parade around as you???

Stop already. Every NG you show up in has got your number. You're
embarrassing yourself.

Hey Stupid,

What do you believe you achieved by sending that header info? What does it
mean to you?

Send your complaint and the posts you say are forged along to he
Domain ID26855856-LROR
Domain Name:AIOE.ORG
Created On:11-May-2000 16:59:42 UTC
Last Updated On:10-May-2005 09:55:44 UTC
Expiration Date:11-May-2006 16:59:42 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:Tucows Inc. (R11-LROR)
Status:OK
Registrant ID:tufdZhsS7bbg2vPK
Registrant Name:Paolo Amoroso
Registrant Organization:Paolo Amoroso