Old 26-07-2005, 07:21 PM
Darren Garrison

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 11:31:22 -0400, "Doug Kanter" wrote:

after they were done hacking up the animals for whatever purpose. I showed
that picture to two uncooperative cat owners and asked if they'd like to see
that happen to their beasts. The cops came to my door later that day. We
talked, and I assume they also chatted with the cat owners because I never
saw those cats leave their property again. Priceless.

See, they did the wrong thing calling the police on you. The right, proper, and just thing to do
after that would have been to firebomb your house, making sure that you and whatever family you
might have never got out alive.