Old 26-07-2005, 07:28 PM
Vox Humana

"Tiny Human Ferret" wrote in message
Vox Humana wrote:
"Warren" wrote in message

Bringing the retaining wall into this shows
that you guys live in gated communities or
similar lala lands. You'd fear to come into
this part of town. Your standards are
irrelevant.

That's an awfully prejudicial remark.

It always comes down to this. I'm surprised that the thread lasted this
long without personal insults or the inclusion of the term "Mc Mansion."

But looking at the photo at http://cpacker.org/a3.jpg I would have to
say that it does look about half reverted to the wild. Then again, I'm
pretty old-school northern-euro in my aesthetics of a "well kept yard".

Oh, I agree. I think there are several issues here. First, there is the
law. I detect that the primary issue isn't the yard, but whether code
enforcement is valid function of government. I do think it is. The second
issue is that when you post pictures to Usenet, you will get a complete
spectrum of opinions and therefore, you can't get ****ed off when people
tell you what they really think.