Old 26-07-2005, 05:01 PM
CanadianCowboyİ

"jabriolis" doesn't exist as a plant.
This word is referred to a troll to the pond group.

wrote:
Thanks for the responses - after checking out your responses, I am
skeptical that it is "Bog Bean" for two reasons, although the leaves
look to be a dead ringer:
1) Bog Bean is not Winter Hardy and I am living in Cleveland OH and I
didn't introduce this plant this year.
2) Bog Bean is supposed to flower and while this has been growing like
crazy, it has yet to flower (or even show signs of buds).
A google search on the other sugestions "jabriolis" yieldid no results
nor any spelling suggestions. Anyone have a picture of "jabriolis"?
thanks!