Old 26-07-2005, 10:10 PM
Rob & Shel

Where abouts are you Len?
I'm on the Sunshine Coast, Qld.

In case of anyone living nearby you what's the spec & price of your
Piecemaker?

I thought poos got composted by worms etc as per composting toilets.

It's the quality of mulch that I found interesting...all the assorted fresh
leaves, bits of fresh bark, palm fronds, any clippings etc made a colourful
& rich mulch that was a pleasure to look at. I often lifted a little to see
what it was doing, & marvelled at how well it held the moisture.

Rob

"gardenlen" wrote in message
g'day rob,

if you lived close to me my greenfield piecemaker si for sale in vewry
good condition.

don't use pet poo in vege beds as there can be problems with
pathogens, not real sure but the pet litter with urine should be ok.

yep mulch mulch mulch and then more mulch is the way to go by the
sounds of it. and heaps of compost don't forget to use your kitchen
scraps as well.

snipped
With peace and brightest of blessings,

len