Old 27-07-2005, 02:45 AM
James Lee Johnson

"Danny" wrote:
I monitor and read this group and the Texas gardenweb group mentioned
below. I post most of my questions over on the gardengroup as it seems to
get more "traffic."

But is higher traffic necessarily the best criteria? After all, the scope
of that gardenweb forum is all of Texas, whereas the scope of
austin.gardening is Austin and USDA Zone 8. You might get fewer responses in
austin.gardening, but they are more likely to be for your zone.

Why not post your questions to both groups? It's not that much trouble, is
it? It's the monitoring of multiple places for answers that takes time. You
already do that.

jjhnsn

I'm not a Master Gardener, but I sleep with one.