Old 26-07-2005, 11:30 PM
Lynn

Default I'm new and have a question

Hi everyone,
I came across a fanastic end of season the other day and bought some
spirea (little princess and a shirobana) a new double red peony and a yellow
polentilla and a little plant that was mislabled.Star of Bethleem only to
find out later it is a solanum ,a potato vine.
http://www.desert-tropicals.com/Plan...sminoides.html
it says it is semi hardy to Phoenix , which would be great but I live in
Nova Scotia Canada zone 5!

does anyone know if I should take a cutting and try nursing it through the
winter or try gathering seeds or just enjoy now? mind you I think I paid
something like a buck for it so no hardship that way

thanks for any help!
Lynn