Old 26-07-2005, 09:06 PM
Kay

In article , Harold Walker
writes

"Kay" wrote in message
In article , Harold Walker
writes

" I suggest you either see for yourself, or take your views from someone
who has been here for more than 'a couple of weeks'.

Suspect I saw more of the UK in a couple of weeks than most English folk
see
in a year....from Lancahsire to Yorkshire to Bristol way and point in
between and then bcak over to the east coastal area before taking in the
south shore....H

I think you are confusing 'travelling a long way' with 'seeing a great
deal'.

Kay...do not forget that I have been to England every two years since 1951

OK, I apologise.
In that case, I just think you are wrong ;-)

--
Kay