Old 26-07-2005, 10:04 PM
Mike Lyle

Harold Walker wrote:
OK, I apologise.
In that case, I just think you are wrong ;-)me think not...also
agreed with by a few I met over there...aint like it used to be

and
will never be the same.....you and I have lived during the better
years of the UK...the same applies to the usa...from one stubborn
Yorkshireman to a stubborn Yorkshirewoman.

(You've upset the colour-coding in my QuoteFix, but not to worry.)

You needn't worry about people getting extra dole for having a dog:
nice urban myth, though. The Daily Mail might even give you money for
it!

Mike (not a Yorkie, but I can see the attraction sometimes: I very
much admire my b-i-l and Fred Trueman, frixample. Gritty booggers.
Oh, forgot Lesley Garrett -- when she was down at one stage, her
mother sent her some Yorkshire grit in an envelope).