Old 27-07-2005, 05:51 AM
gardenlen

g'day rob,

i am not that far away from you i'm just north of gympie about 20
min's.

also selling our land need to move back to brissy wife has health
problems. land details on our property pictures page.

all help in that quarter much appreciated as well.

not sure about cats but cats can pass on some nasty stuff to humans at
times especially to babies. but with dogs even if they are treated the
egg from their worms can still be viable even in the soil, now you
would ahve to injest it of course or get it into your body maybe
through your nose but that could happen in lots of ways.

the gen is keep the especially doggie poo away from vege gardens.

earth worms deal with the pathogens in human poo quiet nicely but with
dogs it apparently is teh wrom eggs.

snipped
With peace and brightest of blessings,

len