Old 27-07-2005, 04:43 AM
Suzy O

And that's not all it may stop -- as if you didn't already know that!

First line of defense, get a dog. As a bonus, you might discover why there
are so many dog fans out there.

Then again, if acquiring a dog doesn't appeal to you, talk to the cat's
owner about keeping their pet from roaming the neighborhood.

If that proves unsuccessful or a reasonable discussion is not in the offing,
you might up the ante by trapping the cat and turning it in to your local
animal control facility.

Mostly thought, I would suggest it's futile to punish the animal for it's
owner's irresponsibility. It may feel good in the short run, but if the
neighboring cat owner is truly blind to the rights of others -- purposely or
not -- they'll miss the point entirely and just go out and replace kitty #1
with another.

Good luck!
Suzy O
"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
Will a bowl of antifreeze stop my neighbors cat from using my garden as
a litter box?