Old 27-07-2005, 12:53 PM

Vox Humana wrote:
Nature flourishes in my landscape, but it wouldn't be seen as wild or
unkempt by any reasonable person. Ironically, a "natural" look probably
takes more thought and care than a rigid, formal design. Letting your yard
become overgrown with weeds and calling it "natural" is like letting your
kids run wild and celebrating their exuberance.

What defines the difference between "natural landscaping" and unkempt?
How do we know the difference between a Nieman-Marcus yard and a Costco
one? Do we have a gene for perceiving invasive species?...

--
(Charles Packer)
ungoogled: mailboxATSIGNcpacker.org